Saturday, February 19, 2011

Play Online Elf Bowling

Your efforts are my


My Lord, I have so much shame in making public this letter already, at the very moment in which I received, I fled away where the wood becomes more shady, and where the thrush s' getting ready to bloom, to spread its fragrance among brambles still blackened by the frost of winter.
Without remorse, however, I invite you to learn my name. Cerva Lost Eden.
Before you can draw your impression of me, before I resolve to judge my carelessness, I invite you to see beyond these my bold lines.
Read, I pray, "all" the pages of this journal, from first to last, and not backwards.

The passage of time and the evolution of events occurring at the Deer Lost Eden, my dear Lord, and perhaps will be able to clarify better what I'm actually offering you.

You told me, Lord, that there was difficult to imagine my neck reddened for the caress of a halter. It 's true, because I will dress with such levity that it m'arreca no suffering.
opening yourselves all my inner nature, but I unveil to you the quality of my promise. I
v'appartengo.
Certainly, my Lord, I know you at all, but I believe in And if Vol credulity to succumb to the disappointment of being rejected or betrayed, well there will be no other liability that my inability to have you really interested.
have a chance to believe in me, Lord. Take time to read, even on the surface, some pages of my diary.
I am convinced. There will be more difficult to understand what I told you the other night: obedience to me is a virtue.
If you do not you miss that, for several months now, I have lived in relative freedom, suspending the exercise of this virtue. However, no corrupt me in care to fulfill the need for absolute lordship.
I promised to meet them and renew now vote. You are free, of course, not volerVi benefit me, my purpose if this represented some hindrance to your business. know, however, recognize your rights. Also know that you are now bound, which is addressed to you any act of mine.
I will be grateful if you enjoy this pure momentum, the lack of calculation, the strangeness to subterfuge for interest.

La Cerva Lost Eden Now I belong, according to its Statute, and up to date. It is committed to serve you as soon as you deign to accept his humble offering, and the title of Lord worked.

0 comments:

Post a Comment