Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Is It Safe To Get Chest Tattoos

INNOVATION IN THE 14TH ANNIVERSARY OF MY REBIRTH OF A NEW LIFE

HOW AND THEN FOREVER

my gratitude for the life that you gave me

December 18, 1996

the beloved family of the deceased young donor

Dear ,

the anonymous, disinterested and even more precious gift that has been done to myself on that fateful, sad and wonderful October 26 last year, has allowed my "resurrection" to life.

The time which has elapsed since that day, my thanks is substantiated in the only way for me suitable and productive to turn to Almighty God the prayers of suffrage to the young man dead and a fold up to the Holy Spirit was close to your family at such a serious and painful, to bring comfort, serenity and peace.

Today, on the threshold of Christmas, I felt that this was not enough and it becomes necessary to find a way to express my sentiments (for mediation anonymous to Dr. Rich ).

In this atmosphere before a holiday, to my eternal gratitude, my dear wife and three young daughters, for the donation received, there goes the most sincere wishes for a Merry Christmas in especially coming from the Child Jesus, to reign in your family the joy, peace and serenity, today and forever.

Thanks again and Merry Christmas.

GM

Cagliari December 18, 1996

Preg.mo

Dott.Sandro Rich

Cardiac Surgery Hospital S. Michele

Cagliari

Dear Dott.Ricchi,

almost two months have passed since that fateful (for me) last October 26, the day has made the biggest, most unique, wonderful event in my life, surely destined to change the course of my life, both in body and spirit.

images, feelings, experiences and silences on the bed in intensive care to those in the room, the ward in hospital, have raised in the depths of my being so many indescribable emotions, moods, and whispered silent and prayers. ... and many other feelings that I can not fully express with but the pen that will happily and joyfully imprinted in my memory for the rest of the years that the Lord will keep me on this earth.

Among the first thoughts and initial observations "hot" the first was on the immeasurable possibilities of science in general and the medical in particular but also the human capacity to do "big things".

my "resurrection" is certainly something great (and providentially just a source of salvation ... .. and I could paraphrase the words of the liturgy of the Canon of the Mass) made possible Dott.Ricchi, His extraordinary "art of medicine", which he and his collaborators have made possible the fulfillment of a dream, a hope in this wonderful adventure in the now abundant over "half way" in my life.

From the depths of my being along with that of my beloved wife and dear son, I must repeat again and the immense pleasure of today: THANK YOU UNLIMITED, Dott.Ricchi; estimated to His person, her smile but deeply human content, talk to your clear and concise to give your family: ready at all times to provide explanations, comfort and serenity to the doubts and the worries and my family.

THANKS includes its neighbors and precious medical volunteers that make this possible "miracles" by taciturn and sometimes gruff Dr. Cirio, and youth-sports all'estroverso Dr. Del Prete, the demanding and meticulous Dr. Roman Leonardi, the Sardinian austere and indefatigable Mrs. Falcons, ending (at least for those who remember my mind) with the young and thoughtful Dr. Lixi and "dark" Dr Ortu; everyone a

sincere thanks and grateful .

Along with health, I can not forget the love, professionalism and care given by paramedical personnel: nurses and nurses from auxiliaries, from intensive care to stay in the lane that I have received and understood, in every way possible in some unhappy moment of my relationship with them.

Finally I warmly thank the physiotherapists that I have "ripped from the bed, set up and restored to a more human life, even in the narrow context of the lane, gym and other areas, including the park around the outside clinic.

Dear Dr. Sandro (do not know if I can use this word but in these days together, familiarity with I accepted, perhaps allow us to use this challenging and fraternal name) a strange feeling great and remains indelible in my mind and in my heart I call (even now standing in the warmth of my house) with a term perhaps incomplete: NOSTALGIA ! Of the days spent together (with all that led to): from the joy of being reborn to the little "mishaps" of the occupant to the feelings of wonder and of the early days of the first beating of young hearts, to those of the leave and to return to the clinic for the fourth biopsy.

this wonderful feeling called nostalgia that I may have an explanation in the deep, bringing with it a Hidden Truth yet always present in the memories of men and women I met in this event, which is called HOST ... ... Yes! : The voice on the phone who informed the wonderful news of the possible transplantation, the people who have "admitted" to those I have "worked", lovingly cared for and "washed" ... .... By all and sundry, I received a profound message of welcome family and professional security.

Thanks for this! ... ... ... ... ... That makes me feel good in every moment of life I'm living in my house and in my city and that I'm struck when I think of control as the appointments were to go and meet a friend or family ... ... This is also BIG THING!

This too is another "miracle" made possible by the men singles ward!

great thing is that the Santa Claus is coming, bringing with him the joy, light and peace of the grotto of Bethlehem for the "men of good will."

ends just making the best wishes for a Merry Christmas to your estimated person and his family joining the Christmas presents a little gift of great gratitude for all the good that has been done towards me and all the needs of his valuable and skilled care.

Best wishes formulated Please extend to his staff and all those who helped make the work great in my person.

Thanks again! His

aff.mo

Giampiero Maccioni

PS I would deliver a letter to be delivered to (if it deems it appropriate) to the family of the anonymous donor.

0 comments:

Post a Comment