Monday, March 14, 2011

Who Has Best Counterfeit Clubs

A TESTIMONY OF MY SISTER OF DONOR Susanna Cuboni

From The Agency SIR of May 25, 2005

The sense of pain

Traces Gospel

Giampiero Maccioni Almost nine years ago, thanks to a heart transplant, she would to life. The heart that saved him belonged to a young Lanusei, Roberto Cuboni the nineteen who died in a car accident. In recent days, at a discussion meeting of the Association Sarda Transplantation, held in Lanusei on the promotion of organ donation, the sister of Robert, Susan, said her experience of pain and hope.

Today's comes from an intense experience of life prevails where the pain for a big loss. Born October 25, 1996, the day when my brother Robert loses his fragile and short life in a motorcycle accident. Of course he left his house to try the brakes did not think it was going to take another trip.

(...) On 25 October 1996, I felt the bitter taste of death, the taste of the pain is like a sharp knife that breaks my heart in two. The cut is so ice does not give you time to hear that already belongs to you. You're the same pain.

(...) Roberto was rescued and taken to hospital in Lanusei. After the first treatment he was transferred to hospital Brotzu of Cagliari in the intensive care unit. The next morning my parents and I are entered in the study of the primary. I still live in my mind at that time. I sat in front of him looking into his eyes and hung on his lips slowly and humanely said: "Roberto is in heaven." Instinctively, I yelled but I did not. I held my breath. My mind was running fast in disbelief to reality, thinking of the doctor's words and what I could do to live Roberto, to tear it to death.

In those minutes of death and eternal life, gives us the primary organ donation and this is my sister's desperation explodes in the "yes". A "yes" that took shape within me and with me today. I had many words of comfort and many have remained in the mind as those uttered by Father Salvatore: "You'll understand one day, you'll see it all makes sense."

But, the body dies, and failure is difficult because the eyes need to see, to touch the hands and ears to hear those who love and live every day with us and when we leave, his sweet memory can be even more painful.

When we leave the body and then the earthly world: if we really believe in God and are willing to carry the cross that is the only one who makes us feel close to God must believe that even more will continue to He explains that to live spiritually in everything, which helps us to go forward, to go beyond our thinking. And because death is not death, and because the meaning of everything to find its meaning the day today to be a witness to the existence and continuous link with something that is beyond our human limitations. Because you can tap the face with a thought of God and an act of love touched her heart. God is there and waiting for nothing ... only a gesture. The things we do not understand the pains that do not know how to give an explanation are so light after dark when all its objectives are achieved and are revealed to us and explained to our thinking.

is clear that God's times are not our times and we must accept in order to understand. We must learn to be humble to be great. Have courage to go ahead and trust to hope, to pray. It is not a justification, and perhaps even a consolation. It is just a confirmation of our being large and small at the same time the eyes of God, to be that for which we were created. The love of God is revealed over time, a love that always accompanies us. We must embrace it, look for him, wanting to hear and to be in constant contact during periods of drought which are many and long.

(...) Citing a passage from Gibran: "You want to know the secret of death. But how to find it unless you seek the heart of life? The night owl-eyed, blind by day can not unveil the mystery of light. If you really want to see the spirit of death, open wide your heart to the body of life. Since life and death are one, even as the river and the sea ".

(...) Today, after eight years we have learned that the recipient of the heart of Robert want to meet. I have noticed how important it was that "yes" that in a moment of extreme pain, extreme pain, which on one hand to take the life of our beloved Robert and the other gave continuity to a heart that was fading. Today, with that gesture, the heart beats strongly in the chest of Robert Mr. Giampiero. I was the first member of my family to have met him in person. Initially I was a bit 'scared because I did not know what effect it would have raised me up this meeting. Broken the ice I can say I felt a strong emotion and standing next to him that I always thought is that the heart of my beloved and never forgotten Robert, is within him.

(...) Knowing that the pain is done for us, something that touches the universal order of good, something that is beyond us, but which also share is already a light. Tenuous, but s ufficient us to understand that pain has meaning. Susanna Cuboni

(25 May or 2005) http://www.agensir.it/pls/sir/V3_S2EW_consultazione.mostra_paginat?id_pagina=751 L 'SIR Agency (Religious Information Service) was born in 1988 the initiative of the Italian Federation of Catholic Weeklies and with the support of the CEI.

I listened in "religious silence" your sad, moving and at the same time beautiful and bright life experience, supported and encouraged by the deep faith in the Man and His Divine Creator!

The emotion was intense until the flow from my eyes, always stingy with tears, a tear liberating.

Thanks Susan!

Today I repeat the words of gratitude, then, when ignorant of the name of my donor, I wrote the cardiac surgeon Dott.Ricchi <<>>.

A warm and fraternal embrace.

Giampiero Maccioni




0 comments:

Post a Comment