Sunday, March 13, 2011

Watch South Park Episodes Iphone Stream

fag


The Diary of C.

the end of childhood my family moved to the coast of Versilia.

" fennel As they say in French? "I asked the new peers of the Garden City.

" Pederson," I replied, and from that moment I was called Pede.

There were many beautiful girls in Garden City. Many liked me, liked me a lot.

One day they came to me two companions. "We found the diary of C. thrown in the trash enclosure. Talk to you . "

I wondered why those two rummage through the garbage. I followed them. The diary was there, old school exercise books, magazines, table, waste paper.

" Last night I dreamed of sleeping with Pedersen," wrote C. in his diary. I tore that page and all turned to the Garden City until I found C. sitting on a step with two of his friends. Me up in front of her with a triumphant grin unfurled beneath the eyes, the page of her diary. He became first red, then I pulled it out in anger.

I went away immediately. C. was one of those beautiful girls of Garden City that I liked.


were made silent


the age of twenty years embarked on a path of psychoanalysis. It lasted three years, during which wrote down more than seven hundred pages of dreams. The night before the first I dreamed of meeting the analyst who told me: "Here we study homosexuality from the scientific point of view ."

I never considered homosexuality, any more than I considered heterosexual or ambisessuale. Categories of minor details for me. It 's true, however, that since puberty my instincts and was motivated by a propensity for sodomy. I was not upset. Inexperienced, but I did not know how it can be put into practice.

One day I went to a camp of nomads, as well as the pine forest. A dozen men were talking, arranged in a wide circle. I went to the left most backward and said: " Seeking someone who wants to put me in ..."

" What do you want?" he was asked by one who seemed the leader.

The man, in the letter, he informed. " for someone who wants to put it to him in ..."


The men became silent. I looked quick and impenetrable irrigiditosi the group trying to figure out who he could or would never invite me to follow him in his trailer.

I had to find the solution to lead them out of all of embarrassment. "Of course you have nice cars," I said, pointing to their mercedes. Then the chief was happy and I was almost grateful for the compliment. " Oh yes, yes, we have nice cars ." Healthy, so I could get away.

I can not believe

Giusy me one day wanted to point out the ass, when the line was in the university canteen. I remember well his red jeans, but he appreciated the aesthetics of his anatomy.

was, however, a beautiful girl, Sicily. I am not attracted. It was certainly much courted.

also interested in AF, at least the straight stretch of AF which, years later, we would also be engaged, he said the most gay of our environments.

One evening, Giusy, a handsome Liguria or Piedmont can not remember the name, A, F. and I, returning from a night at the Estate Romana, we decided to stay at home all of AF, there were only two rooms and it was evident that Giuseppe would spend the night with one of us three. Given the opportunity, although I had no attraction for her, I was the play of fantasies and expectations that were very obvious to all.

Giusy chose the handsome. AF and I retired to bed together.

The next morning, entering the kitchen for breakfast, AF exhibited a red mark around his neck that had brought me into the night. Giusy Then, surprised by something that never would have imagined, he turned to me saying my name only and will be amazed with the whole meaning of his astonished question: you? too? we do not believe I put !

... Giusy not believe it, but this night there were three males willing for you ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment